Change and crisis are all around us. Consumer patterns, preferences, and needs in a post-pandemic landscape are in flux. This has resulted in fertile ground for innovation driven by new ideas and outside thinking. Here is your chance to learn about a global innovation resource that taps into unique and diverse combinations of creative & high-IQ geniuses to accelerate the innovation process.
You’ll learn why actionable innovation is key to organizational success and brand growth, how to break through some of the organizational barriers to innovation, and how your company can truly unleash its creativity and ability to innovate?
This session is great for Innovation teams, research and Insight professionals, product development leaders as well as marketing leaders and brand executives. You’ll come away with smart and sustainable strategies, actionable tactics, eye-opening inspiration, and real-world examples to guide your own efforts.
This webinar is brought to you by a unique collaboration between ESOMAR, the world’s leading international research association; University of Georgia’s Center for Continuing Education, the leader in self-paced online research courses; Market Research Institute International, a nonprofit association of industry practitioners maintaining and evolving the Market Research Core Body of Knowledge (MRCBOK™); and the Canadian Research Insights Council, Canada’s market research association.
15% CRIC members only discount code: CRC-CRIC
Developed by corporate researchers for corporate researchers, CRC draws leaders and research practitioners from brands large and small across all verticals, including nonprofits. Decision-makers from Eli Lilly, Clorox, Pernod Ricard, WWE, Travelers, HubSpot, and many other future-focused corporate insights teams have already registered. Here's why...
Content and connections you can't get elsewhere...
- Brands, Brands, Brands! Unilever, Warner Media, Salesforce, Hormel, and dozens more will present revealing case studies that detail their winning strategies and methodologies
- An Event Hallmark: Candid conversations with your corporate insights peers in private sessions
- Groundbreaking Research – Including new IDEA Council work on how to ask Gender Identity & Sexual Orientation in respectful & inclusive ways
- Guidance to boost trust in MR and improve sample quality
- A blueprint to showcase the Business Impact of Insights, quantify ROI, and garner more resources for your team
Inspiring & Informative Keynote Presenters bring fresh perspectives from beyond our industry.
- Best-selling author Dan Heath presents Leading a Switch: A 3-Part Framework to Help You Change Things in Tough Times!
- Multimedia Marketing & PR powerhouse Rakia Reynolds provides a glimpse into her work with an all-star client list and the future of creative strategy.
- YouTube’s Renato Verdugo proposes a change in how we think about predicting the future: Imagining that day that never comes is a path to better understand ourselves, today.
-Food & Drink! – Included with your registration: Meals & Receptions + After Parties to expand your circle and catch up with MRX friends.
-An Expo Hall teeming with fresh solutions, interactivity & fun
-Group Excursions to popular New York sites
Effective November 1, 2022, CRIC requires the CEOs of all member agencies to certify that their company complies with ISO 20252:2019, the global quality standard for market research, insights and data analytics. This webinar will review the CRIC CEO Declaration of Compliance and highlight some of the key requirements of ISO 20252:2019 that agencies should ensure they review. Participation in this webinar is highly recommended for agency executives and staff responsible for quality management.
The webinar will feature Margaret Brigley, CRIC Standard Committee Chair, Annie Pettit, Chair of the Canadian Mirror Committee for ISO/TC 225, and Juliana Wood, Managing Director of CIRQ, the Insights Associations accredited certification body.
Download: CEO Declaration of Compliance with ISO 20252:2019. Please add a link to the signed CEO Declaration of Compliance with ISO 20252:2019 to your website on or before November 1, 2022. CRIC does not require members to obtain a third-party certification of their compliance with ISO 20252:2019.
CRIC agency members are required, if they haven’t done so already to purchase a copy of the ISO 20252:2019 standard from ISO for a cost of approximately $250 Canadian. CRIC has translated the standard into French and will provide a copy of the translation to CRIC members who have purchased the standard. Email a copy of your purchase receipt to CRIC to request a copy of the translation in French.
Register to view this webinar.
[gravityform id="70" title="true" description="true"]