CRIC Leadership Forum
April 9, 2021 – 12:00pm-1:00pm (Eastern Daylight Time)
Managing a Remote Workforce in a Post-Pandemic World
An interactive session exclusively for owners and senior executive of CRIC member companies.
The pandemic forced companies to rapidly shift many staff to a work from home environment. With that change, came many new questions and challenges including:
- How do you keep employees motivated?
- How do you support the mental well-being of staff?
- What are ways to promote a positive corporate culture?
- How do you encourage innovation and collaboration?
- How do you recruit and onboard new staff?
- How do you assess productivity and identify/recognize top performers?
- What measures are you taking to ensure a safe work-environment for those in the office?
- What will your workforce look like post-pandemic? Remote, hybrid, in-office? Why?
The following CEOs of CRIC member companies will lead off the session by sharing how they are addressing these challenges:
Gary Bennewies, CAIP, CEO – Ipsos Canada
Margaret Brigley, CAIP, CEO and Partner – Narrative Research
Diana Lucaci, CEO and Co-Founder – True Impact
The session will then transition to an interactive forum and all executives in attendance will be encouraged to actively participate.
The CRIC Leadership Forum is exclusively for owners and senior executives of CRIC member companies and registration will be limited to allow this to be an interactive session. All participants are encouraged to keep their videos on but place their audio on mute when they are not speaking to minimize background noise.
Register today for this exclusive session to secure your spot.